Sunday, February 17, 2008

crochet dish cloth



First I would like to thank Ellen for telling me how to start this project. Some times I have a hard time visualizing how something works. She took the time to call me to tell me what I needed to do to start it.

Then I went to crochet pattern central to find an easy/quick towel topper pattern that did not need a button as I could not find my buttons.

So this is what I came up with last night. I have one more to finish then these are going to my daughter Dawn for her birthday tomorrow.

So till then shhhhhh no telling!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey well done Helaine, that looks great & what a clever idea to do it so it ties

Helaine said...

Thanks, I thought it was a neat idea when I seen it on the pattern site I went to. Now if I could find those buttons I have. I have to go into my room and dig around thru it all to find the things I am looking for lately.

Helaine

Helaine said...

Ellen
She liked them and wants more as she does need towels. A Mom with a mission.

Helaine

Powered by WebRing.